Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

2007 REVIEW

The time has come, at the end of that year, where everyone should make his review. So i m making mine.
2007 was a very important year for me. Even if it started badly, ended much much better. First of all i had to overcome so many things (one of which was my ex. I forgot about her more easily than she did, in a great surprise of me) that made me feel so miserable. As months went by, i found out that almost all people always feel miserable, most of them without a serious reason. Well, i m healthy, i have a great job, a home, a car, a bike, mom, dad, brother, so i don't see why i should feel miserable. I met people that don't have even the half of what i do, but they are so happy that i 'm jealous of them. So i tried to change my point of view and succeeded.
2007 i started bike racing. I always hated racing because of the competition (i m not a competitive guy at all) but a lot of friends persuaded me to go to open bike races, where competition almost does not exist. I love riding my bike so what the hell. I did it. And it was great. A great experience with a lot of fun. I had friends and i ve made many others. I ve learned things and improved myself. I liked bike racing so much and right now, i m waiting for the next season.
Last year i went for vacation to Lefkada. A Greek island famous for the surfers. It was that time when the idea came to me. I wanted to learn windsurfing. A hole year past until i took the decision to buy a surf and start learning this sport. I m still new at it but i can handle my board extremely well.
This year i also learned what trust, friendship and loyalty means. Many people betrayed me, so i didn t know who to trust. But also i found friendship in places and faces i didn t expect.
Finally at the end of 2007, after 14 years, i managed to quit smoking. Even if its still early i can say that i m a winner.
At 2006 i made a present to myself. A hole new and expensive bike. A Scott Genius MC 30. At 2007 i made another present to myself. Another expensive bike. This time it was a Scott Ransom 40.
2008 will bring no presents to me, from me. 2008 is the year that i ll make presents to others. None familiar. Unknown children that starving or dying of diseases in countries that we, the civilized ones, does not want to know their existence.
I expect from all of you to do the same. If we could save only one little child....
Imagine.....
For this year i will make the same wish as the last one. I don't want more i don't want less. I wish, not to loose what God gave to me so generously.


I wish the same for all of you. Even if you were good or bad to me....


HAVE A FUCKING HAPPY GREAT YEAR
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment