Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

REPLACEMENT OF MY SCOTT RANSOM

On December 2006 i bought a new bike, a Scott Ransom.After a month i had the first problem.My rear shock collapsed.Scott dealer in Greece Mr Maniatopoulos fixed that problem after 45 days. The next months a mixture of cracklings and strange sounds from rear suspension, made me agitate, but i said to myself "well its nothing, maybe some dirt in the bearings".A few months later the cracklings went worse, so i decided to open the bearings. Disaster. There were no bearings left. There were all four of them worn out. I replaced them with new ones SKF.After a month the cracklings returned and my rear shock was loosing air. So i said "now i know, my bike is defective".Next morning on December 2007, i sent the whole bike back to Mr Maniatopoulos and after 60 days with many calls, mails, strain and agony, on 11/02/2008 they replaced the bike with a new one (frame and rear shock).Well special thanks to Scott (another proof that its a great company), but the dealers should be much more helpful.


MY OLD RANSOM















AND MY NEW ONE














Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment