Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2008

 

SALOMON SCARLET

After 5 years of using (and destroying) my Rossignol open 300 skis, one day I said to myself ‘Well Vanzel, I think its time to buy new ones’. So I started searching and asking and searching again, till I decided to be upgraded and try freestyle skis (the last years I m into freeride ski). After weeks of searching the internet and shops, I found my new love. Salomon Scarlet two coloured freestyle skis. Amazing in powder, offpist and jumps, also has very good handling in pist. And the difference in colour makes everybody stares. So stay tuned for more adventures with my new Salomons.






























































































































Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment